Τετάρτη 20 Ιανουαρίου 2010

The xx - Stars

I can give it all on the first date I don’t have to exist outside this place And dear know that I can change But if stars, shouldn’t shine By the very first time Then dear it’s fine, so fine by me ‘Cos we can give it time So much time With me I can draw the line on the first date I’ll let you cross it Let you take every line I’ve got When the time gets late But if stars, shouldn’t shine By the very first time Then dear it’s fine, so fine by me ‘Cos we can give it time So much time With me If you want me Where's my doll Give me money Buy me clothes No need for talking Have my doll Where's my money Where's my clothes If you own me Have my doll Give me money Buy me clothes No need for talking Have my doll Where's my money Buy me clothes I can give it all on the first date I don’t have to exist outside this place And dear know that I can change But if stars, shouldn’t shine By the very first time Then dear it’s fine, so fine by me ‘Cos we can give it time So much time With me But if stars, shouldn't shine By the very first time Then dear it's fine, so fine by me 'Cos we can give it time So much time With me ~ η αρχή ενός έτους. η αρχή ενός μπλογκ. η αρχή μας.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: